Founded in 2001, Tomorrow Montessori is a family owned and operated center devoted to providing the highest quality care and education for your children.
Owner and Director Joyce Brown has actively participated in the Bay Area’s Montessori community since 1986. Over the years she has brought her passion to bear in many capacities: lead and supporting teacher, school administrator, Montessori trainer, and finally as the owner of her own “Children’s House”. As former Director of Education for South Bay Teachers College, Joyce was able to share her knowledge and skills with other teachers, inspiring others to join the growing ranks of Montessori educators in our area. Her vision for Tomorrow Montessori School is based upon a deep love and respect for children and their education, giving us our motto: “Children First, Always”.
Each of our staff is specially selected for their love of children and trained in the Montessori Method. Using authentic Montessori equipment, our classrooms provide children with a fun and inviting environment conducive to learning. As the children are guided in their daily explorations, their natural joy of learning is encouraged and reinforced.
Our goals for the child are:
- To develop a positive attitude toward school and learning.
- To develop a high sense of self-esteem.
- To develop a habit of concentration for lifelong study skills.
- To develop and foster curiosity.
- To acquire the basic skills necessary for a lifetime of learning.
- To develop habits of initiative and persistence.
- To foster inner discipline and a sense of order.
- To develop socially acceptable, peaceful behavior.
- To develop the child’s innate, ultimate potential through high self-expectation.